Release notes for DLS Hosted PBX 4.0a ( beta )
- Inbound call security enhancements.
- Switch Music on Hold format to wave for native playback.
- Attempt to convert uploaded Music on Hold and recordings to the correct format.
- Background images for Polycom 450, 550, 560, 650 , 670, and VVX1500 handsets.
- Supplied a link to the billing reports from the call reports.
- Added 15 and 45 second intervals to the parking timeout.
- Enable/Disable handset web interface per device.
- G.722 (wideband high definition) codec support for Polycom IP, Polycom VVX, Cisco SPA, Aastra, Grandstream, and manual devices.
- Option and new default to hide SIP secret from non-admin interface profiles.
- Configuration support for Grandstream GXV3140, GXV3175, GXP2100, GXP2110, GXP2120, GXP1200, GXP1450, GXP280, GXP285.
- Configuration support for Cisco SPA301, SPA303, SPA504, SPA509, SPA525.
- Migrate some devices to HTTP from TFTP for configuration.
- Automated reboot option for Grandstream phones.
- Selection to allow agent Music on Hold to override queue MoH.
- User controlled communication preferences.
- Additional logging for system and user deleted call recordings.
- Calls going to voicemail do not show up in the call detail reports.
- Recording name not played in recording tool if open to all.
- Upgrade Operator Panels to be compatible with FF 11.
- Polycom 320/321/330/331/335/450/550/560/650/670/5000/6000/7000: BootROM 4.3.1