We are pleased to announce final testing (Beta) stage of the DLS Hosted PBX version 4.1. (Watch training video). As always – you can see what we are working on by viewing DLS Hosted PBX development roadmap.
The following is a summary of new functionality and user interface changes:
- Design overhaul to the voicemail and call recordings pages allows sorting and paging.
- Option on call recordings search to filter by date and phone number.
- Re-name Clients menu category to Apps.
- Sub-menus now wrap long names instead of truncating them.
- Hide user device selection when manual configuration is selected.
- Add admin permissions for user notification preferences.
- Option to override the Caller-ID on an outbound call in the routing tree.
- Added a reset button to the queues to reset statistics.
- System option to toggle the agent status display on handsets.
- System option to toggle the web apps on supported Grandstreams.
- Per-extension option to monitor device status on manual devices.
- Secure calling with TLS on Cisco, Polycom and manual devices.
- Encrypted audio with SRTP on Cisco, Polycom, Grandstream, Aastra and manual devices.
- Configuration support for the Polycom VVX500.
- Configuration support for the Grandstream DECT DP710/715.
- Voicemail with less than 2 seconds of talking are automatically discarded.
- Hardware transcoding module for CPU performance enhancements.
- Fax emails now contain a link for electronic signatures and editing.
- The fax system can now translate PDFs created in Adobe v9 and later.
- Email to fax now supports .doc files.
- Authentication logging and filtering for the AMI interface.
- A monthly security audit will email potential vulnerabilities to the admin.
- Cisco SPA 3XX and 5XX: 7.5.1a
- Polycom Soundpoint 321, 331, 335, 450, 550, 560, 650, 670, Soundstation 5000, 6000, 7000, VVX500, VVX1500: 4.0.2B