Sales Representative Position
DLS is looking to hire a competent driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage prospective customers. The job entails providing appropriate competitive VoIP communications solutions for small and medium sized businesses.
- Present and sell hosted PBX and conferencing services using supporting arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Identify money savings and other advantages of DLS communications products that match the needs of existing/potential clients
- Build up, establish and keep up positive business client connections
- Obtain leads through cold calling and in-person appearance
- Act as a customer advocate to facilitate the resolution of customer problems and complaints to achieve maximum customer satisfaction
- Meet and exceed agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within established time frames
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Provide accurate sales and activity reports
- Notify management and support teams of customer needs, issues, questions and potential for new services.
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Prior sales experience in telecommunications space.
- Understanding of BRM and CRM practices and having ability to build lasting business relationships
- Motivation and drive to reach sales targets
- Solid selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent ability to prioritize and manage own time
- Creativity to design and deliver presentations tailored to individual clients
- Good relationship management skills and ability to receive positive and negative feedback
- BS degree or equivalent experience