Cisco SPA 191
The Cisco SPA191 Dual Port Analog Telephone Adapter delivers VoIP service with an advanced set of features over an Internet connection. The adapter is easy to deploy, it allows analog telephony devices such as fax machines to connect to a VoIP network or a hosted PBX service provider while supporting additional LAN connections.
The superb Cisco Spa 191 Dual port adaptor guarantees a solid connection between the VoIP network and the attached analog devices. With features like echo cancellation and others, Cisco Spa 191 ensures the high-quality performance of analog communications over VoIP. It is a piece of hardware that transmits voice calls and faxes to your traditional devices over a data network and is simple to install and operate. This Dual-port Analog Telephone Adapter is a great choice if you have an outdated analog phone or fax machine. Call one of our VoIP consultants at 847-854-4799 for additional details.
The Cisco SPA191 2 Port Adapter:
- Offers clear, natural-sounding voice quality via advanced preprocessing, high-performance echo cancellation, Voice Activity Detection (VAD), and Comfort Noise Generation (CNG)
- Supports reliable faxing with simultaneous voice and data use
- Includes two standard telephone ports, each with an independent phone number, for use with fax machines or analog phone devices
- Is compatible with all industry voice and data standards and common telephone features such as caller ID, call waiting, and voicemail
- Includes a simple-to-use web-based configuration utility for easy deployment