The Cisco SPA112 Dual Port Analog Telephone Adapter delivers VoIP service with an advanced set of features over an Internet connection. Adapter is easy to deploy, it allows analog telephony devices such as fax machines to connect to VoIP network or a hosted pbx service provider while supporting additional LAN connections.
The Cisco SPA112 2 Port Adapter:
- Enables high-quality VoIP service with a comprehensive feature set through a broadband Internet connection
- Provides high-quality, clear-sounding voice, using advanced voice quality-of-service (QoS) capabilities and the industry-leading voice Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) stack
- Supports reliable faxing with simultaneous voice and data use
- Includes two standard telephone ports, each with an independent phone number, for use with fax machines or analog phone devices
- Is compatible with all industry voice and data standards and common telephone features such as caller ID, call waiting, and voicemail
- Includes a simple-to-use web-based configuration utility for easy deployment