Utilizing SIP, the Cisco® SPA514G 4-Line IP Phone with 2-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch gives small businesses the next-generation data and voice communication functionality they require to stay in business. The device is highly compatible and operational with market-leading VoIP equipment and infrastructure providers, making it easy to implement these advances quickly and conveniently. The SPA514G caters to traditional businesses while simultaneously offering the benefits of IP telephony through providing hundreds of service parameter configurations and feature implementations. Businesses will also benefit from shared line appearances and easy station moves with the SPA514G.
- Full-featured 4-line business-class IP phone supporting Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Connects directly to an Internet telephone service provider or to an IP PBX
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet switched ports, speakerphone, caller ID, call hold, conferencing, and more
- Easy installation and secure remote provisioning, as well as menu-based and web-based configuration
- Supports up to two Cisco SPA500S Expansion Modules adding up to 64 additional keys (not supported by DLS Hosted PBX)
- Supports both SIP and SPCP Protocol with Cisco Unified Communication 500 Series