DLS Hosted PBX Release Notes
These Release Notes are updated with each release of the DLS Hosted PBX – a hosted VoIP software platform provided by the DLS Internet Services.
DLS Hosted PBX version 5.6 – Released September, 30 2021
- Web Communicator – browser-independent license-free client for Windows or MacOs
- Redesigned User Interface
- Support for up to 5 concurrent calls
- 3-Way Audio Conference
- Integrated SMS Messaging
- Call Control Features
- Attended and Unattended Transfers
- Call Forward
- Do not Disturb
- Call Hold
- PBX contacts lookup and management
- Call History with Access to Recordings
- Voicemail Indicator
- Popup notification for incoming calls
- Presence and Feature codes via BLF assignment.
- Added the contact editor view.
- PBX User Contact Directory compliant with RFC-6350 (vCard format)
- Added contact details to store personal information about the contact.
- Added custom line key support for select devices.
- Contact details enhanced with: Name, Phone Numbers and Types, Occupation, Company/Organization, Department, Address, Email, Website URL, Contact Notes
- Added Ability to Import and export single or multiple contacts as vCards from Microsoft Outlook or other mail clients
- Now supports blacklisting and management of blacklists. SMS can honor “STOP” replies and automatically add the sender to the blacklist.
- Queues can now offer to call back by holding caller’s their position in the queue when an agent becomes available.
- Feature Codes
- Add the ability to press the # key to skip the ‘record a page’ instructions
- Meeting Room
- Improved DLS Meeting Room Outlook plugin
- DLS meeting room video effects: blurred background and faces.
- Boardroom meetings can now host up to 30 active video participants.
- YouTube player allows the presenter to show videos to the audience.
- Every user on the PBX now requires a unique Meeting Room email profile.
- Direct access to the DLS Meeting Room profile and calendar.
- A meeting organizer can activate the “Follow Me” feature during a meeting. Once enabled, participants are permanently moved to currently visible tab of the meeting organizer. This feature is helpful in Webinars and in cases where the moderator would like to have more control over what the users see.
- Improved mobile device compatibility.
- Meeting audio recordings.
- It is now possible to set additional “schedule meeting settings” directly from Outlook
- Routing Tree
- Added the ability easily and visually differentiate between active and inactive office hours in call routing steps.
- Added a hover tooltip to routing step links that display when the office hours are active
- Integration with the SalesForce™ lightning interface.
- Click-to-Dial from the SalesForce™.
- Ability to take notes for incoming/outgoing calls.
- Ability to associate identified incoming calls with accounts, contacts, leads, and opportunities.
- Ability to create new contacts in salesforce and PBX, accounts, leads, and opportunities from unknown incoming calls.
- Display PBX call history for contacts in the SalesForce™.
- Access and playback of recorded phone calls from the SalesForce™.
- Security Enhancements:
- Passwords will be randomly generated for new users if the field is left blank by the admin.
- Users are required to re-login on password change
- PBX administrator can force a single user to severe all session (logout) from the PBX.
- Password recovery via email
- PBX panels no longer require separate sign in
- User Preferences
- Each user can have STUN server independently set
- Mirrored extensions now have independent BLF key provisioning
- Multiple endpoint devices (handsets or ATAs) can now be provisioned as a batch.
- Two bulk provisioning methods via a web form and/or a CSV import.
- Added the ability to dial directly from favorites and recent calls
- Added the ability to listen to call recordings directly from recent call logs.
DLS Hosted PBX version 5.5 – Released March 10th, 2020
- Cloud Softphone (Apps –> Softphone –> Cloud Softphone)
- Added Acrobit’s Mobile Softphone integration as an easy to use softphone available for free on iOS and Android devices.
- Set the default codec for new users to G.722(HD)
- Added provisioning support for the Yealink SIP-T41S
- Added provisioning support for the Yealink SIP-T48S
- Added provisioning support for the Polycom VVX101
- Added provisioning support for the Polycom VVX150
- Added provisioning support for the Polycom VVX201
- Added provisioning support for the Polycom VVX250
- Added provisioning support for the Polycom VVX301
- Added provisioning support for the Polycom VVX311
- Added provisioning support for the Polycom VVX350
- Added provisioning support for the Polycom VVX401
- Added provisioning support for the Polycom VVX411
- Added provisioning support for the Polycom VVX450
- Added provisioning support for the Polycom VVX501
- Added provisioning support for the Polycom VVX601
- All Polycom VVX handset firmware has been upgraded from 5.8.1 to 220.127.116.1132
- Moved Apps → Conferencing to Status → Conferencing due to this page strictly showing the status of conferences.
- Apps → Conferencing is now an alias of Users → Conferencing
- Operator Panels
- Added the ability to preform attended transfers within Operator Panels.
- Added the ability to view personal and global contact directories in operator panels.
- Added the ability to preform transfers to extensions and phone numbers in the panel contact directory
- Rocket Chat
- Added Rocket Chat PBX integration
- Web Softphone (Apps –> Softphone –> Web Softphone)
- Redesigned user interface to be more modern and user friendly.
- Added Redial functionality.
- Added Voicemail with message waiting indicator (MWI).
- Updated BLF and Presence functionality.
- Added Mute functionality.
- Added Hold functionality.
- Added Do not disturb functionality.
- Added Call forward functionality.
- Added Call transfer functionality.
- Added Call transfer functionality.
- Added PBX Company, Personal, and Global Directory Contacts functionality.
- Call Conferencing
- Enabled Call Conferencing module (no extra charge) on all systems in light of the COVID-19 pandemic from now till May 15th 2020.
- For more information please contact Support.
DLS Hosted PBX version 5.4 – Released July 29th, 2018
- Call Parking
- Added the ability to override music on hold on a per-parking lot basis.
- Call Recordings
- Added a field to filter call recordings by user groups.
- Call Routing
- Added the ability for the ‘Dial Outbound’ step to dial out using the matched extension pattern.
- Added the ability for the ‘Dial Outbound’ step to automatically determine a suitable caller ID to use.
- Added the ability for the ‘Dial Outbound’ step to use an anonymous caller ID.
- Added the ability for the ‘Dial Outbound’ step to strip digits from the beginning or end of a matched extension pattern.
- Added the ability for the ‘Dial Outbound’ step to optionally preserve the inbound caller ID when possible.
- Added a new ‘Set Outbound Caller ID’ step that sets the outbound caller ID for the next ‘Dial Outbound’ step that utilizes automatic caller ID determination.
- Added a new ‘Set Calling User’s Preference’ routing step that can configure the outbound caller ID of the user that placed the call.
- Jabber chat server stability has been improved.
- Added the option to strip signatures from emails prior to sending a fax.
- Added support for fax cover letter templates.
- Added provisioning support for the Cisco SPA8000.
- Added a Cisco SPA provisioning URL generation tool to the System → Devices page to ease provisioning of those devices.
- Added BLF keys to track queue agent status.
- Added provisioning support for the Yealink SIP-T42S.
- Operator Panels
- Added LDAP integration into the operator panels.
- Added the ability to link the PBX with Google Cloud Print printers.
- Added the ability to schedule reports to printers.
- Added the ability to have inbound and outbound faxes print to a printer.
- Added the option to send fax delivery confirmations to a printer.
- Added printer reporting, allowing users to view information about past print jobs.
- API support for printers has been added. Developers can now view registered printers and pending jobs, as well as schedule new jobs through the API.
- Added the ability to export reports to a printer.
- Added the ability to export reports to additional file formats, such as PDF and Excel spreadsheet.
- Added the ability to share reports via email.
- Short Message Service (SMS)
- Added the option to strip signatures from emails prior to sending text messages.
- Text messages will now be forwarded to mirror devices.
- Text message email notifications will now include a link view the conversation in a browser.
- Contacts are now mapped to the recipient list in Apps → SMS.
- New contacts can be added in Apps → SMS by assigning a name to a recipient.
- The ‘message_id’ field will now be returned in the API result set following a successful text message.
- SMS queries through the API can now be filtered by individual SMS CDR IDs or a range of SMS CDR IDs.
- The maximum results that can be returned from an SMS query through the API has been increased to 1000.
- Toll-free numbers can now be enabled for SMS.
- Added provisioning support for Bria 5.
- White Labeling
- Added the ability to customize SMS and fax domains.
- Added the ability to automatically generate TLS certificates for free using Let’s Encrypt.
- Added options to white label company information, such as company name, address, support email address, support phone number, etc.
- Emails sent by the PBX are now in a standardized HTML format. The email header logo and certain information in the footer can be white labeled.
- Emails sent by the PBX now include both a ‘view in browser’ link as well as an unsubscribe link. Email subscriptions can be managed at Support → Manage Email Subscriptions in the navigation menu.
- All white label settings, except for handset logos, are now centralized into a single page for ease of configuration.
- Tenants can now configure a small subset of white label settings, such as their domain. Previously all white label settings applied on a global basis. Per-tenant white label settings overriding can be toggled in a manner similar to that in System → Features.
- User license count text in Users → Preferences can now be optionally hidden for non-default tenants.
DLS Hosted PBX version 5.3 – Released September 11th, 2017
- Call Parking
- Call routing steps can now be set as a timeout destination for parking lots.
- Call Routing
- Call routing option usage and locations can now be tracked using a new call routing step action ‘Track Step’.
- Added new configuration setting that changes how video-capable conference bridge participants are presented video throughout the conference. Administrators can now, in addition to the existing method of following the current talker, configure conferences to display the latest administrator that has joined the conference, the earliest administrator that has joined the conference, or to not utilize video.
- Meeting Room functionality has been introduced. Meeting Room allows conference bridge participation through a web portal, it includes features such as: agenda, document sharing, screen sharing, whiteboard, and more.
- Conference sessions can now be scheduled through Meeting Rooms.
- Scheduled conference session invites can now be sent to PBX users as well as guests via email.
- Added support for the Opus and Speex codecs.
- Queue agents can now pause and resume themselves in queues using feature codes. Additionally, the dialed feature code can indicate a pause reason.
- Improved call quality report IP address filter which can now restrict by a range of IP addresses.
- New queue report aggregation which displays a breakdown of agent pause time by pause reason.
- New call routing report page which provides the ability to generate reports of callers that have reached tracked call routing steps.
- New SMS report page that provides the ability to generate report of SMS sent and received through the PBX’s DIDs as well as by its users.
- Can now send and receive SMS text messages through a variety of methods, such as: The API, call routing, email, handsets, and web interface.
- White Labeling
- Reduced non-white labeled content in the footer of white labeled PBXs.
DLS Hosted PBX version 5.2 – Released May 3rd, 2017
- Browser softphone can now have its own E911 profile specified at the primary extension
- Add call forward capability to the browser softphone
- Add busy tone to the browser softphone
- Briefly keep terminated calls displayed with the termination reason, if available, in the browser softphone
- Conference bridge recording retention is now customizable
- Add the ability to schedule conferences through email
- Improve SalesForce opportunities integration
- Provisioning support for Cisco 7841, and 8945
- Provisioning support for Grandstream GXP1610, GXP1615, GXP1620, GXP1625, GXP1628, GXP1630, GAC2500, and GXV3275
- Provisioning support for Polycom RealPresence Trio 8800, video not yet supported
- Provisioning support for Obihai OBi202
- Allow changes made by the web interface of a Polycom handset to remain persistent between reboots
- Certain handsets can now provision without using the /configs/ suffix path
- Add web-based Zero Touch Provisioning (ZTP) for certain Polycom and Yealink handsets
- Video and HD audio support for on-net calls
- Add Blynclight USB support to the DLS Click to Dial tool
- Allow scheduling PBX settings snapshots
- Add a PBX phone number quick select menu to the call and fax report forms
- Add a field to restrict queue call reports by phone number
- Consolidate the agent calls report types into the queue calls report
- Allow changing filters after a report has been run without navigating back to the main form
- Allow exporting and scheduling change log and login log reports
- Call Quality, CDR, CEL, and Queue record retention can now be customized for up to 5 years
- Add a new custom report type that allows choosing columns and advanced filter combinations
- Add a reporting API
- Permit remote callers to log in as preemptive queue agents
- Improve interface save speed and configuration generation speed
- Allow using a microphone to create recordings from your browser at Apps->User Recordings and System->Recordings
- Allow users to enable time-based one-time password (TOTP) two factor authentication for enhanced account security
- Add additional sorting capability to various tables across the PBX’s interface
- Add persistent column sorting and filtering settings for status page tables
- Move call recording permission settings to System->Permissions
- Add the ability to bulk apply recording enable state settings at Users->Call Recordings
- Allow configuring multiple voicemail email addresses for a single user
- Several feature codes can now be set to blank to disable them
- Added option in system->basic to allow/disallow email authentication in voicemail links
- Allow customization of the PBX’s header logo.
- Allow customization of the Companion Panel’s logo.
- The PBX domain can now be whitelabeled using a custom SSL certificate
- Added support for whitelabeled fax domain names
- The social links below the navigation menu can now be whitelabeled
- Voicemail email company name and from address can now be whitelabeled
DLS Hosted PBX version 5.1.4 – Released November 24th, 2015
- Re-enable sidecar support for Soundpoint 601 handsets.
- Fix failure to transfer or park an answered queue call in the companion panels.
- Fix a stall in the operator panel server that can occur if no users have voicemail enabled.
DLS Hosted PBX version 5.1.3 – Released November 13th, 2015
- Remove support for custom jitter buffers on legacy Polycom handsets.
- Correct minimum buffer size when using the Polycom adaptive audio jitter buffer.
DLS Hosted PBX version 5.1.2 – Released November 3rd, 2015
- Correct the link for Apps->Panels when using the tree-style menu.
- Fix audio files download for TranscriptionHub.
- Fix end date calculation for DST.
DLS Hosted PBX version 5.1.1 – Released October 23rd, 2015
- Reverting a queue to no agent announcement was not taking effect.
DLS Hosted PBX version 5.1 – Released July 13th, 2015
- Maximum wait time added to queue activity summary report
- Queue reports filter selections include ‘all agents’ and ‘all queues’
- Fax reports can be filtered by user, group, direction, and outcome
- Change log and login log filters
- Conference reports now contain links to associated recordings
- New summary call report by phone number
- New call quality report
- Expanded list of database tables for customer read access
- Display group and extension names in call status
- Replace FOP2 with in-house HTML5 Companion Panel
- Call barging capability
- Granular permissions
- Voicemail indicators
- Integrated softphone
- Call Handling and Routing
- Call quality monitoring with alerts
- Routing triggers based on call quality
- Outbound blind transfer
- Blind transfer feature code customization
- Jitter buffer management on handsets and PBX
- Comment option in the routing tree
- Integrated simple chat client
- Browser based softphone
- Billing management interface
- Handset reboot via web interface
BLF (Busy Lamp Feature)
- BLF support for Do Not Disturb
- BLF monitoring of conferences
- BLF monitoring of queues
- BLF monitoring of parking lots
- Display user BLF on status page
- Speed-dial button appearance on Polycom UC
Salesforce.com CRM integration
- Screen pop on incoming and outgoing calls with notes
- Contact import/export
- Call log synchronization
- Caller name query to CRM on inbound calls
- Insert call recording URLs into Salesforce interface
- Custom import filters
- Import merge management
- Bria 4 provisioning support
- Yealink SIP-T48G provisioning support
SIP Peering module
- Route to or from other SIP devices/networks
- First or last digit stripping inbound or outbound
DLS Hosted PBX version 5.0 – Released June 3rd, 2014
- Pre-emptive agent mode provides immediate connection to an available agent
- Play an optional message on intervals or between music on hold recordings
- Report the caller’s hold time to agent configured per queue
- Queue call volume report
- Queue service level report
- Queue performance detail report
- Agent performance detail report
- Transmission history and archive
- 33 new file type conversions including docx, xlsx, pptx and open office formats
- T.38 support for email to fax and ATA devices
- Fax detection in routing tree or per extension
- Legal and Letter paper size support
- Improved transmission reliability and error reporting
- Success notification emails
- Outbound CallerID configuration
- CC multiple fax numbers for email to fax
- Inbound delivery to multiple email addresses
- Custom HTML header and footer for fax confirmations
- Improved reporting
- Video conferencing for internal users
- Improved user experience and performance
- Additional settings for conference bridges
- Enter a specific conference bridge via routing tree
- Conference monitoring via FOP2
- Conference sessions report
- Mark message as read when accessed via web
- Folder management via web interface
- Auto-archive and auto-delete timers
- Upload and manage greetings via web interface
- Synchronize email subject and file attachment numbering
- Override or skip default caller instructions
- Enter main menu through routing tree
- Adjustable recording times
- Display messages as new or old on status page
- Create and share report templates
- Schedule reports to be delivered automatically
- Adjustable default time span for each report type
- Quick time span selection on reports
- Call type / time zone indicator and caller-name popup on call detail reports
- Enhanced filtering for call reports
- Group call report
- Call volume graph report
- Provisioning support for Bria 3
- Provisioning support for Polycom VVX sidecar
- Provisioning support for Cisco 7945
- Visual voicemail on supported handsets to view message details, move between folders, and play specific message
- Status page to assist in provisioning handsets
- Encryption of handset configuration files
- FOP2 phonebook enabled
- Custom ordering of BLF keys
- Office hours have an optional year field
- Block incoming Caller-ID per extension
- Call Screening per extension
- Blacklist groups for inbound or outbound calling
- Follow-me can ring multiple destinations simultaneously
- Follow-me supports multiple time periods
- Follow-me feature code and XML toggle
- Call Camping per extension and via transfer puts the caller into a private queue until the target extension is available
- Modify BLF contacts without logging in as a specific user
- International time zone support
- Simplified emergency call routing configuration
- Performance improvements when making various changes
- Sync PBX users to corporate LDAP
- Provision PBX users from LDAP
- Use LDAP for contact directory management
- Isolated user routing and extension numbering per tenant
- System settings per tenant
- Feature codes per tenant
- Handset logos per tenant
- Add descriptions to snapshots
- Backup and restore MoH and system recordings
- Exclude CDR and queue call records from snapshots
- Failure levels automatically adjust calling rate
- Restrict calls by called time zone
- Dispositions and campaigns can be set to hang up a callee upon being dispositioned
- Multiple new and improved reports
- Faster agent access to reduce incomplete calls
- Simplified custom field management
- Use AJAX for the agent portal
- Polycom VVX 300, 400, 500, 600: Firmware 4.1.6.
DLS Hosted PBX version 4.2 – Released July 24th, 2013
- Added Advanced Filtering for Call Recordings.
- Link to Call Recording from Queue and Call Reports.
- Call Reports enhancement: full CDR data and CEL details are available.
- Added a condensed summary report for all calls on the call reports page.
- Variety of Call Queue Reports for performance analysis and troubleshooting.
- Added the ability to copy call routing branches.
- Various call routing page usability enhancements.
- Added a clear caller name prepend call routing option.
- Added office hours groups that can be used with call routing.
- Pattern and blocked Caller-ID matching on Selective Call Routing dialplan rules.
- Per extension option to set handset dialing time-out.
- Per extension option to disable daylight savings time.
- Per extension option to enable STUN server support (on supported phones).
- Changed status pages to update in the background.
- Added search functionality to various commonly used pages.
- Added a transcript field for system recordings.
- Improved the system permissions page to be more user friendly.
- Provisioning support for Grandstream GXP 2124/2200.
- Provisioning support for the Yealink SIP-T2 series, SIP-T3 series, SIP-T4 series, DECT W52P and the VP530 video phone.
- Provisioning support for Polycom VVX300, VVX400, and VVX600.
- Provisioning support for Spectralink 8440, 8450, 8452.
- Provisioning support for the Cisco SPA-112/501/502/508/512/514 phones.
- Voicemail and call recordings can now be sent to Transcription Hub for text transcriptions of the audio files for an additional cost.
- Streaming Music on Hold via Shoutcast/Icecast.
- Free browser plugin for click to dial.
- Update the weather feature to work directly with NOAA.
DLS Hosted PBX version 4.1 – Released October 31st, 2012
- Design overhaul to the voicemail and call recordings pages allows sorting and paging.
- Option on call recordings search to filter by date and phone number.
- Re-name Clients menu category to Apps.
- Sub-menus now wrap long names instead of truncating them.
- Hide user device selection when manual configuration is selected.
- Add admin permissions for user notification preferences.
- Option to override the Caller-ID on an outbound call in the routing tree.
- Added a reset button to the queues to reset statistics.
- System option to toggle the agent status display on handsets.
- System option to toggle the web apps on supported Grandstreams.
- Per-extension option to monitor device status on manual devices.
- Secure calling with TLS on Cisco, Polycom and manual devices.
- Encrypted audio with SRTP on Cisco, Polycom, Grandstream, Aastra and manual devices.
- Configuration support for the Polycom VVX500.
- Configuration support for the Grandstream DECT DP710/715.
- Voicemail with less than 2 seconds of talking are automatically discarded.
- Hardware transcoding module for CPU performance enhancements.
- Fax emails now contain a link for electronic signatures and editing.
- The fax system can now translate PDFs created in Adobe v9 and later.
- Email to fax now supports .doc files.
- Authentication logging and filtering for the AMI interface.
- A monthly security audit will email potential vulnerabilities to the admin.
- Sipura interface user passwords are now set via the user profile.
- Cisco SPA 3XX and 5XX: 7.5.1a
- Polycom Soundpoint 321, 331, 550, 560, 650, 670, Soundstation 5000, 6000, 7000, VVX500, VVX1500: 4.0.2B
- Polycom Soundpoint 335, 450: 4.0.3F
DLS Hosted PBX version 4.0 – Released April 16th, 2012
- Inbound call security enhancements.
- Switch MoH format to wav for native playback.
- Attempt to convert uploaded MoH and recordings to the correct format.
- Background images for Polycom 450, 550, 560, 650, 670, and VVX1500 handsets.
- Supply a link to the billing reports from the call reports.
- Added 15 and 45 second intervals to the parking timeout.
- Enable/Disable handset web interface per device.
- G722(wideband) codec support for Polycom IP, Polycom VVX, Cisco SPA, Aastra, Grandstream, and manual devices.
- Option and new default to hide SIP secret from non-admin interface profiles.
- Configuration support for Grandstream GXV3140, GXV3175, GXP2100, GXP2110, GXP2120, GXP1200, GXP1450, GXP280, GXP285.
- Configuration support for Cisco SPA301, SPA303, SPA504, SPA509, SPA525.
- Migrate some devices to HTTP from TFTP for configuration.
- Automated reboot option for Grandstream phones.
- Selection to allow agent MoH to override queue MoH.
- User controlled communicatication perferences.
- Additional logging for system and user deleted call recordings.
- Add option for panels to toggle display of buttons for mirrored extensions.
DLS Hosted PBX version 3.2 – Released May 1st, 2011
- Display parking lot number on call status page
- Improved Parking Lot system
- Integrated on-demand call recording
- Barge method for call monitoring
- Add support for Polycom SoundStation IP 5000 conference phone
- Allow * in system feature codes
- Update Click-to-Dial page with newer software links
- Rename submenus for easier user recognition
- XMPP (jabber) chat service
- Pre-processing form validation
- Upgraded operator panels to FOP2
- User MoH settings now apply to outbound calls also
- Conferences now prompt for a recording of the caller’s name
- Conferences have an interactive menu (using *)
- Web interface for real-time conference administration
- Basic web interface intrusion detection and logging
DLS Hosted PBX version 3.1 – Released July 1st, 2010
- Conference Call Recording
- Remote Call Pickup
- Restricted Contact Lists
- Voicemail Blasting
- Sticky MoH for Queues
- Inbound MoH selection per user or via call routing
- Whisper option on Call Monitoring
- Audible recording notification option for single extension calls
- HotPhone configuration support for Aastra, Polycom, Grandstream and Sipura
- Microbrowser directory and other applications for Polycom and Aastra phones
- Option to allow unrestricted access to override a recording
- Disable email notifications of voicemail per user
- Expansion of mirrored extensions to multiple handsets
- Shared handsets
- Automatic handset reboot option on config change
- Option to disable the web UI on some handsets
- Added a photo icon on the voicemail client to indicate when there is a video voicemail
- Aastra 6739i: 3.0.1
- Grandstream GXV3000: 18.104.22.168
- Polycom VVX1500: 3.2.3
- Polycom 670: 3.2.3
DLS Hosted PBX version 3.0 – Released January 1st, 2010
- New interface graphics and layout
- Granular permissions profiles replacing the admin/user model
- Ability to reset a user’s SIP secret
- Aastra configuration support for 9143, 6731, 6739 touchscreen, 6753, 6755
- Aastra blf keys now offer transfer capabilities
- Aastra single stage configuration boot
- Polycom configuration support for 321, 331, 335, 450, 670 color, 7000
- Polycom configuration and server support for VVX1500 video phone
- Settings change logging
- Database management fixes and improvements
- Configuration snapshots
- Real time or offline interface editing
- Channel utilization graph
- Search call records by calling number
- 32bit compatibility with ADA version 1.0
- Customer access to admin API
- Export option on summary by each extension report
- User level option to use mouseover or tree menus
- System option to allow caller-id passthrough on forwarded calls
- Different MP3 player for MoH reduces upload time and improves audio quality
- Re-ordering option on MoH files
- Aastra 6753i: 22.214.171.124
DLS Hosted PBX version 2.6 – Released December 15, 2008
- Expanded support for Polycom and Aastra models
- Support for Agent Queue login status display on select Polycom and Aastra phones
- Added ability to assign contacts to BLF keys of select Polycom and Aastra phones using the Contacts page on the PBX
- Added support for BLF status of watched extensions for select Polycom and Aastra phones
- Added support for expansion modules for select Polycom and Aastra phones
- Added groups to Call Parking which may be used to sandbox parked calls to a particular location/branch
- Click-to-delete link in voicemail notification email no longer requires login cookies
- Voicemail audio notifications now use less server resources
- Added support for Grandstream GXV3000 video phone
- Added support for pbx directory management to Grandstream phones
- Added an option to choose fax delivery attachment format
DLS Hosted PBX version 2.5 – Released April 23, 2008
- Wait command in routing tree accepts DTMF input
- Weather information
- Predictive Dialer SOAP API and Web Service
- Calls to Directory Assistance (411/XXX-555-1212) may now be disabled
- Conferencing Bridge
DLS Hosted PBX version 2.4 – Released August 1st, 2007
- Video Codec passthrough support for h263 and h263p
- SPA3102 FXO device support
- DID Management interface
- Manually configured devices are no longer monitored to support a wider range of devices
- Added an option to select all messages in a voicemail box.
- Users with view status can view fax status and generate predictive dialer reports for other users.
- User-specific area codes for both primary and mirrored devices
- 711 support
- United Kingdom phone network support
- “911 Profiles” are now called “Emergency Profiles”
- Nomadic 911 support
- Add a 1 second delay to playing pages to support some devices
- Allow manually configured devices to be paged
- Add routing for inbound calls to FXO devices to the main 911 CID number
- Limited support for Cisco 7941
- PBX to PBX Routing (direct routing of internal extensions between pbxs)
DLS Hosted PBX version 2.3 – Released March 22, 2007
- Option to disable the voicemail envelope
- Utilize VLANs on Cisco 7905, 7910, 7912
- Web-based operator panel (replaces Presence Manager)
- Round Robin with Memory agent hunting
- Enable users to view status information
- Option to use follow-me with a DID
- Use native MoH player and format (replaces mpg123)
- Removed Protocol settings for simplification
- Real-time call reports
- Customer DB access to call reports
- Enhancements to IP Access controls
- Module support for related enhancements
- Changes to interaction between UI and PBX for future enhancements
- Support for international numbers added to follow-me profiles
- Support for international numbers added to “Dial Outbound” step
- Queue options to enter or leave the queue when there are no agents
- Looser format for MAC addresses in device manager
- Option to disable the call-forwarding softkey on Polycom phones
- Default CODEC changed to G.729
- Context sensitive interface reference
- Queue options to specify max wait time, max callers, wrap up time
- Queue option to disallow retrying agents if a call is not answered
- Support for Click-to-Dial from TAPI compliant applications
- Support for monitoring in-progress calls
- Predictive Dialer (Advanced outbound call center support with scripting)
- Digital Fax Support (Fax to Email and Email to Fax capabilities)
DLS Hosted PBX version 2.2 – Released March 23, 2006
- Device Manager interface
- Mirrored Extensions
- MoH during follow-me
- VM detection during follow-me
- Personalized Directory announcement
- VM notification email included deletion link
- Paging by Group
- Incidental Caller-ID suppression available (*67)
- More verbose errors when deleting items
- Email alert on high drive space utilization
- User and Administrative Manuals
- Selective call routing based on Caller-ID
- Per-user Voicemail Exit Contexts
- Configuration support for GXP-2000
DLS Hosted PBX version 2.1 – Released February 8, 2006
- Support for POTS 911 calls via Sipura SPA3000 devices
- Automated provisioning of Sipura SPA941
- Option to specify NTP server
- Option to specify timezone per user
- Users may now change their own web passwords
- New firmware for Cisco 7905/7912 and 7940/7960
- New firmware for Polycom 30X/50X/600
- Time constraint options on all call reports
DLS Hosted PBX version 2.0 – Released September 9, 2005
- Automated provisioning of Sipura SPA2000
- Automated provisioning of Sipura SPA841
- New text-to-speech engine to provide better pronunciation
- Support for report summaries and details by user group
- Windows-based Presence Manager application
- Option to give calls different priorities before entering a queue
- Option to disable hold position announcement
- Configurable IP access lists for web interface and phone registration
- 128-bit SSL encrypted web interface
- Custom CallerID is now a pulldown of valid DIDs
- CallerID Blocking
DLS Hosted PBX version 1.2 – Released May 25, 2005
- Bulk call recording
- Distinctive ringing
- Distinctive Caller ID
- Text only voice-mail notification
- Audio voice-mail notification
- Prefix for transfer to voice-mail
- Scheduled call forwarding
- System profiles for outbound calling preferences
- Improved directory application
- Simplify DID routing (remove answer step)
- Improved E911 support
- Automated provisioning of Cisco 7912
- Option to hide logged-out agents in Queues status screen
- Attempt to handle hand-crafted CSV files for contact uploads
DLS Hosted PBX version 1.1 – Released March 16, 2005
- Custom logos on Cisco 7940/7960
- Ability to import contacts
- Option to exit from voice-mail
- Report enhancements
- Upgrade page for db alterations and licensing changes
- Automated provisioning of Cisco 7905
- Automated provisioning of Polycom 300
- Additional information on queue status
- Voice-mail URL on e-mail notifications
- Display of SIP password on web interface for manual configuration
DLS Hosted PBX version 1.0 – Released November 11, 2004