|Customer Service Representative
The function of the Customer Service Representative is to provide direct support to the Sales Department in the ongoing development of existing assigned DLS customer accounts to ensure that the department is able to meet its retention targets.
- Professionally handle incoming requests from customers and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, access and fulfill customer needs, educate the customer where applicable
- Facilitate service orders for adds, deletes, and changes under existing service contracts
- Conduct an ongoing needs analysis and update customer contact information, identify new sales opportunities and set up an appointment for sales representatives
- Identify and record new sales leads and opportunities resulting from incoming inquiries
- Accurately log activities in DLS CRM tool(s)
- Perform routine follow up calls to secure renewal of customers service contracts
- Assist in Marketing Efforts
|2 years of progressive customer service or direct marketing experience is a plus. Must work well under pressure, be able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously, and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Must also have an excellent sense of priorities.
|$9.50/hr – $12.00/hr