We are looking for a B2B Channel Sales Development Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for achieving channel partner recruitment objectives. In this role, you will also act as a liaison between DLS’s product development, marketing, technical support, order processing teams, and its channel partners in all activities related to reseller/channel support. The appropriate fit for this position will be an experienced sales professional who excels at all facets of selling, especially prospecting. The Channel Sales Development Representative will receive both product and sales training and support on an ongoing basis.
Our typical channel partners are IT consultancies, security system installers, and local Internet Service Providers (ISPs) and Managed Services Providers (MSPs).
- Experience in sales.
- Must be able to prove past success.
- Experience cold calling and social selling.
- Must have experience in sales hunting. This is a prospecting-centric job.
- Must have high desire, commitment, motivation, and goal orientation.
- Must maintain a professional image at all times.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Strong communication skills with strong business and technology-related knowledge.
- Analytical skill set, strong presentation skills, ability to interact with any level within an organization.
- Must sell consultatively not just on price, product features, benefits.
- Be comfortable prospecting the C-suite.
- High levels of personal and professional responsibility and be able to quickly internalize coaching and training.
- Possess both the skill to work within a team as well as independently.
- Be comfortable with being held accountable to prospecting metrics and various sales-related key performance indicators.
- Ability to multi-task and persevere in a fast-paced dynamic environment with a sense of urgency.
- Prior VoIP telecommunications sales are a plus.
- Previous experience in business-to-business technology sales.
- Basic understanding of Unified Communications.
- Strong project management skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Deadline and detail-oriented.