An all-in-one communications solution to improve the efficiency and desktop experience of any user. The GXV3275 Video IP Phone for AndroidTM provides a multimedia experience through its cutting edge functionality and video conferencing abilities. Its multi-platform video conferencing solution and Android functionality offer a single, unified communications solution.
The GXV3275 IP Video Phone with Android™ delivers a powerful voice, video and multimedia business communications experience to keep workers in touch and up-to-date. Allow users to stay connected using its 6 lines, multi-platform video conferencing support, tablet-like 7 inch touch screen and app integration through the Google Play Store. Stay productive and customize your phone with access to thousands of android apps, including powerful business productivity apps like Skype and Google Hangouts. Additional features include integrated Bluetooth for pairing of headsets and mobile devices for contact book/calendar exchange and call transferring, Gigabit ports, integrated WiFi, and more.
In addition to its value as an IP voice and video phone, the GXV3275 is also a great addition to any IP surveillance or door access solution. Pair it with Grandstream’s GDS or third-party door phones, SIP door openers or IP cameras to allow users to control these devices in an office or apartment right from their GXV3275. From a surveillance standpoint, the GXV3275 can make and receive SIP video calls from IP surveillance cameras for security alerts/alarms or for checking a camera’s live video feed.
- 6 lines 6 SIP accounts, up to 6-way voice conferencing and 3-way video conferencing
- Runs Android version 4.2 and offers full access to the Google Play Store
- CMOS camera
- 7 inch (1024×600) capacitive touch screen
- Dual-switched Gigabit ports and integrated WiFi (802.11b/g/n)
- Bluetooth for headsets and pairing mobile devices, USB port, SD card slot, mini-HDMI output for connection to TV monitor
- Create an Android app for your business to run on the GXV3275 using Google’s API and Grandstream’s SDK tool kit