Traditional business users will enjoy the way the SIP-based Cisco SPA509G twelve-line IP telephone meets their existing needs, while also offering them the expanding benefits of IP telephony technology by offering hundreds of features and configuration options. The SPA509G was designed for easy deployment and convenient rolling out to customers, with wide-ranging operational compatibility with market-leading VoIP infrastructure providers, shared line appearances and easy station moves.
- Full-featured 12-line business-class IP phone supporting Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Monochrome backlit display for ease of use, aesthetics, and on-screen applications
- Connects directly to an Internet telephone service provider or to an IP private branch exchange (PBX)
- Cisco HD Voice for unsurpassed voice clarity and enhanced speaker quality
- Easy installation and highly secure remote provisioning, as well as menu-based and web-based configuration
- Supports up to two Cisco® SPA500S Expansion Module, adding up to 64 additional buttons*
- Supports both Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and Smart Phone Control Protocol (SPCP) with the Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series for Small Business