The SIP-based Cisco SPA 303 three-lined IP telephony offering two-port switch provides wide-ranging operational compatibility with market-lading VoIP equipment providers, making it easy to deploy far-reaching feature sets to your customers. The 303 is also highly-customizable, offering hundreds of service parameters to configure and features to utilize, giving classical business users the tools they rely on while also offering them the expanding capabilities offered by IP phone solutions. Sharing line appearances over both wide-spread and local locations, and making convenient station moves, are all easy with the 303.
- 3-line business-class IP phone
- Connects directly to an Internet telephone service provider or to an IP private branch exchange (PBX)
- Dual switched Ethernet ports, speakerphone, caller ID, call hold, conferencing, and more
- Easy installation and highly secure remote provisioning, as well as menu-based and web-based configuration
- Supports both Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and Smart Phone Control Protocol (SPCP) with the Cisco® Unified Communications 500 Series