DLS operates two Internet data centers located in the Chicago Metro area. Our network operations team ensures high availability of DLS services and infrastructure in order to meet and exceed the standards set forth in our service level agreements.
Our datacenter services provide smaller organizations with the advantages of enterprise-class systems, eliminating infrastructure-related single points of failure, disruptions and bottlenecks, without breaking the bank.
- Uninterruptible Power Sources including Backup Battery Systems, Power Generators
- Environmental Controls: closed computer room air conditioners (CRAC), humidity controls, ventilation, air filtration
- Physical Access Control
- Video Surveillance Systems
- Multi-layered Infrastructure monitoring
- 24x7x365 network operations support
- Space management
- Asset management
- Change control